Resources for finding and applying to federal funding opportunities.
NIH NRSA Fellowships
- How to Use Application Instructions
- F31 Individual Predoc Announcement, PA-21-051
- F31 Individual Predoc Diversity Announcement, PA-21-052
- F30 Individual Predoc Dual Degree Announcement, PA-21-049
- F31 Application Checklist
- F32 Individual Postdoc Announcement, PA-21-048
- K99/R00 Announcement, PA-20-188
Slide Deck for the 2023 NIH NRSA Predoctoral Fellowship Information Session
NSF Proposals should include the following statement in the budget justification:
The University of Chicago uses the following definition for the purpose of calculating the NSF two-month limit on salary requested in the proposal budget for senior personnel. The University of Chicago defines year as fiscal year, which is the consecutive 12-month period beginning July 1 and ending June 30.
Institutional generic boilerplate language for Responsible Conduct of Research, Diversity, Facilities and Resources should be edited and augmented to highlight your specific program. Language describing myCHOICE is also provided.