Whatever your tradition, religion, or outlook, all are welcome to celebrate their spirituality at the University of Chicago.
- Offers places, metaphorical and literal, to connect, understand, ask, and explore
- Encourages integrative spiritual practice, including programs that cross traditional religious boundaries
- Supports members of particular traditions
- Offers campus-wide programs like Spirit Week
- Celebrates spiritual diversity on campus
- Convenes the Spiritual Life Council, a group of students that gathers weekly for interfaith dialogue, leadership development, event planning, and fun
Find out more about Spiritual Life offerings at the University, which include weekly Jumu’ah prayers, meditation rooms, and free yoga classes.