The BSD Diversity Committee works to enhance diversity in UChicago Biosciences by providing a central office that coordinates and promotes:
- Social, cultural, and scientific interactions
- Awareness of issues facing underrepresented students
- Administrative student support, educational programs, and mentorship
- Availability of funds for diversity programs
- Student recruitment strategies through networking with established regional and national URM-serving organizations as well as by enhancing our programs' visibility.
The committee is led by co-chairs Eileen Dolan, Medicine and Cancer Biology, and Adam Hammond, Biophysical Sciences, and is composed of faculty, administrators, and students who represent the breadth of our graduate programs.
Contact us at email@example.com.